- An oxide containing four atoms of oxygen in its molecule or empirical formula.More example sentences
- Nitrogen is useful not only as a fire retardant in artificial air but also as a feedstock for the manufacture of ammonia, hydrazine, nitrogen tetroxide, and nutrients such as amino acids and organic bases.
- These specific environments include anhydrous methanol/halide solutions, nitrogen tetroxide, and liquid or solid cadmium.
- It is a four stage missile like the Minuteman III, with the first three stages being solid propellant and the fourth stage by hypergolicly fueled with hydrazine and nitrogen tetroxide.
More definitions of tetroxideDefinition of tetroxide in:
- The US English dictionary