Entry from US English dictionary
More definitions of Texas hold 'emDefinition of Texas hold 'em in:
- The US English dictionary
- A form of poker in which each player is dealt two cards face down and combines these with any of five community cards to make the best available five-card hand.More example sentences
- Stephen Hendry first switched me on to the form of poker called Texas Hold 'Em.
- Dozens of books have been published in the past few months promising to help the reader clean up at Texas Hold 'Em.
- In Texas Hold 'Em two aces are the best cards to start with.