- The representation or use of texture, especially in music, fine art, and interior design.More example sentences
- The several paintings titled Night Sky are swatches of impenetrable black texturing.
- If some texturing is desired, different effects can be achieved by applying texture to the cavity of the mold itself.
- Bangalore designer Deepika cast a spell of summer evening lines, stuff you would call unique for their texturing, perforation of fabrics, and dextrous pattern-making.
More definitions of texturingDefinition of texturing in:
- The US English dictionary