Definition of theological in English:
Relating to the study of the nature of God and religious belief: theological and pastoral training theological writings a reworking of the past that was partly theological
More example sentences
- Most of them had no interest whatever in religious doctrine or theological beliefs, she writes.
- The reason for this is that the Bible tells us that theological belief is specifically not enough for salvation on its own.
- So if you like, a theological religious foundation was being laid for social action.
- it is theologically impossible to separate East from WestMore example sentences
- Others who had found that church too theologically liberal for their tastes espoused a more traditional theology.
- Can this language of seemingly authentic devotion be theologically justified?
- This book is addressed to a theologically alert readership rather than to the general public or to environmentalists.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan