- Subject to psychological therapy: you certainly don’t need to therapize or fix each otherMore example sentences
- So needless to say this has not only been a way for me to therapize myself by blogging, it's also been a lesson in putting together an on-line work of art!
- As a neurotic, bespectacled, highly therapized Jewish filmmaker from New York, Keith Black has more than a few things in common with his idol Woody Allen - except for one.
- Everyone I know in New York is therapized and I do not know whether that is a good thing.
More definitions of therapizeDefinition of therapize in:
- The US English dictionary