adverb• archaic or • formal
- From that or that place: there are lessons to be learnt therefrom the right not to be excluded therefrom except by order of the court Rochester Bridge and the view therefromMore example sentences
- But it is the gardens - and the views therefrom - that are the real joy.
- I could not see what benefits or advantage could have been derived therefrom.
- The book begins, as noted earlier, with the theft of a painting, and the complications resulting therefrom.
More definitions of therefromDefinition of therefrom in:
- The US English dictionary