adverb• archaic or • formal
- In that place, document, or respect: it shall be sufficient evidence of the facts therein contained the student has not been resident therein therein lie all the problemsMore example sentences
- And therein lies the tragedy of the public's mislaid focus on this one annual meeting.
- No one is safe in this competition and therein lies its allure.
- Not a lot has changed - it's still the same shabby dive that it always was - but therein lies its charm, you see.
More definitions of thereinDefinition of therein in:
- The US English dictionary