- On or following from the thing just mentioned: the order of the court and the taxation consequent thereonMore example sentences
- The ballot submitting the above proposed amendment shall have written or printed thereon the following.
- Below we briefly summarize the authors' main arguments, with our own comments thereon presented within double bold brackets.
- Nevertheless, as I have indeed been referred to the decision of the Court of Appeal in Barnes, I think it best to comment thereon briefly.
More definitions of thereonDefinition of thereon in:
- The US English dictionary