adverb• archaic or • formal
- 1With or in the thing mentioned: documents lodged therewithMore example sentences
- I was asked to forward with my Report the documents enclosed therewith.
- At the same time, he continued to draw his generous MP's salary, not to mention the equally generous expenses that go therewith.
- From the Evening News, November 6, 1903: The United Sunday Schools of Bolton are promoting an exhibition and eisteddfod and the first gathering in connection therewith was held last night in the Temperance Hall.
More definitions of therewithDefinition of therewith in:
- The US English dictionary