- (Especially of a deity) having an animal form: gods depicted in theriomorphic form a theriomorphic vehicleMore example sentences
- If they are animal masks of a god, my best guess is that they are theriomorphic manifestations rather than anthropomorphisations.
- Sometimes, therefore, her features were theriomorphic.
- A revival of theriomorphic figures could also be accomplished by turning to those of the remote past.
More definitions of theriomorphicDefinition of theriomorphic in:
- The US English dictionary