- The production of heat, especially in a human or animal body.More example sentences
- The drug produces weight loss by its anorectic effect and, possibly, by stimulating thermogenesis.
- More specifically, fish oils have been shown to increase thermogenesis, decrease body fat deposition, and improve glucose clearance.
- Increasing thermogenesis (the body's natural fat-burning process) is the fastest way to burn fat.
- More example sentences
- Cinnamon helps regulate blood-sugar levels and is a mild thermogenic, helping to boost calorie burning.
- For example, a woman who takes thermogenic herbs but seldom exercises will probably achieve the greatest amount of additional fat loss by getting to the gym more often as opposed to changing supplements.
- If you'd like to boost your thermogenic potential - that is, your fat-burning capacity - without using ephedrine, try these seven alternatives.
More definitions of thermogenesisDefinition of thermogenesis in:
- The US English dictionary