- The art or profession of acting: the actors are convincing in their roles, but hardly set a standard for fine thespianismMore example sentences
- Gary's thespianism ultimately saves the day.
- While none of them are in danger of being accused of serious thespianism in this film, they're all having fun while keeping the film grounded in enjoyable characters.
- It's always nice to see someone new stretch their thespianism for the sake of a snicker.
More definitions of thespianismDefinition of thespianism in:
- The US English dictionary