noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A synthetic compound with anthelmintic properties, derived from thiazole and used chiefly to treat infestation with intestinal nematodes.More example sentences
- However, because of the risk of systemic infection and the ease of oral treatment, some physicians are proponents of routine systemic treatment with oral thiabendazole, albendazole or ivermectin.
- Twice-daily application of thiabendazole for two days has been reported as efficacious.
- As soon as I felt the effects of the thiabendazole, I knew its run was over.
More definitions of thiabendazoleDefinition of thiabendazole in:
- The US English dictionary