noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A foul-smelling synthetic liquid whose molecule is a ring of one nitrogen, one sulphur, and three carbon atoms.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C3H3NS
- This indicates that the alkyl chain is more effective at stabilizing the more tightly bound thiazole orange molecule in the helix.
- This dissociation constant is more than 100 times less than the dissociation constant for monomeric thiazole orange.
- Genetic evidence has identified them as essential for thiazole biosynthesis in E. coli.
More definitions of thiazoleDefinition of thiazole in:
- The US English dictionary