1 informal A stupid person.
- What do these thickheads think they're going to achieve by throwing eggs and breaking windows?
- I need you to go in covertly and collect as much information as possible so that I can present it to those thickheads and get approval.
- It was the only thing that got through to the thickheads he lived with.
2 another term for whistler (sense 2).
- The Red-lored Whistler has also been known as the Buff-breasted, Red-throated or Rufous-throated Whistler or Thickhead, and as the Red-lored Thickhead.
- The season proved somewhat dry and hot; nevertheless, Captain White was fortunate in securing a couple of specimens of the Red-throated Thickhead (Pachycephala rufogularis) and several other interesting species of birds, which he exhibited in illustration of his remarks.
Words that rhyme with thickheaddickhead
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: thick|head
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.