- Unintelligent; stupid: what a thickheaded business decision!More example sentences
- Members of our race are ignorant, stubborn, and thickheaded.
- I tried getting through to you but you're too thickheaded!
- I've seen the way he looked at you - or are you too thickheaded to notice it?
- More example sentences
- Cushing's running commentary is sympathetic to Castro's revolution, but even he notes that ‘almost every designer has anecdotes of creative work thwarted by political inappropriateness or bureaucratic thickheadedness.’
- He is openly contemptuous of democracy, falling back on arguments about the invincible thickheadedness of many people.
- Ph.Ds, high IQs, and intellectual honors are not antidotes to thickheadedness.
More definitions of thickheadedDefinition of thickheaded in:
- The US English dictionary