A joke or anecdote considered to be exceptionally funny.
More example sentences
- Some tasks are never going to be thigh-slappers no matter how long they marinate on your desk.
- The real thigh-slapper is Ms. Henry's insistence that amateurism is ‘the principle’ that ‘separates’ college from pro sports.
- More example sentences
- We are hoarse from two hours of yelling and exhausted from the excitement of professional pantomime played just how it should be - in traditional, colourful, thigh-slapping style.
- You'll have to imagine the many thigh-slapping moments, because they left them out of the script.
- There was much side-holding and thigh-slapping.
Definition of thigh-slapper in:
- The US English dictionary