(also thingumabob, thingamajig, or thingumajig /ˈθɪŋəmədʒɪg/)
- another term for thingummy.More example sentences
- I'm not altogether sure what happened to these pellets - I assume they got shipped out elsewhere and turned in to all manner of plastic thingamabobs, doobries and wotsits - but that didn't really matter.
- A bit of a favourite of mine from the 1910s is ‘oojiboo’, which meant a thingumajig, a whatsits name, something you can't remember the name of.
- How do these self-heating stick-on thingumajigs compare to the good old hot water bottle?
More definitions of thingamabobDefinition of thingamabob in:
- The US English dictionary