- Express one’s thoughts as soon as they occur: no definite proposal, my dear chap—just thinking aloudMore example sentences
- ‘They'll probably be chasing us as soon as they can start their cars,’ she thought aloud.
- The general has thought aloud about his ‘alternative dream’ and gone ahead with the construction of Gwadar deep-sea port.
- Sterling, speaking to a crowd at the Microsoft Campus, thought aloud about the problem.
More definitions of think aloudDefinition of think aloud in:
- The US English dictionary