- An article in a newspaper, magazine, or journal presenting personal opinions, analysis, or discussion, rather than bare facts.More example sentences
- She isn't a new columnist - she's a staff reporter who writes an occasional think piece.
- Arguably, the joy of a magazine lies in miscellany; drifting from cover to cover, from a book review to a news story, to a freewheeling think piece, say, a reader has a chance to delight in the diversity of existence.
- It was more of a media think piece than a report from the front lines.
More definitions of think pieceDefinition of think piece in:
- The US English dictionary