- A salt containing the anion SCN−.More example sentences
- Why for instance does the use of two different monovalent salts, potassium thiocyanate and potassium chloride, produce such different results?
- The DNA was prepared using guanidine thiocyanate, ethanol precipitation, protease K digestion, chloroform extraction and ethanol precipitation as described previously, and dissolved in TE buffer.
- It was mixed in a water-based solution of cobalt thiocyanate, ferric chloride, and various acids.
More definitions of thiocyanateDefinition of thiocyanate in:
- The US English dictionary