- 1A habit of thinking in a particular way, using particular assumptions: this series of experiences forced Malcolm X to rearrange many of his thought patterns and toss aside his previous conclusionsMore example sentences
- I'm not sure that I agree with everything in this book, but the author does have a knack for deconstructing the prevailing thought pattern and showing where it goes wrong.
- It's a thought pattern that's a bit more than negative.
- In a disordered thought pattern he believed it would be best to get arrested and go to a prison medical wing.
- 1.1 another term for thought form.More example sentences
- In a post-Puritan age, of course, the notion of trial and temptation has been transposed from its original religious setting into a moral thought pattern.
- In practice this implied the adaptation of European practices and thought patterns to the cultural life of the people of Africa.
- They understand the metaphors, the thought patterns of Christianity.
More definitions of thought patternDefinition of thought pattern in:
- The US English dictionary