- A race run by pairs of people, one member of each pair having their left leg tied to the right leg of the other.More example sentences
- The common on the Worcester Road will be given over to medieval games throughout the day, with traditional ‘sports’ such as blind man's buff, sack races and three-legged races.
- It included sack races, spud and spoon races, obstacle races, three-legged races and a tug-o-war and sprints for all the kiddies.
- Organise simple races between the children, for example weaving in and out of trees along a certain length of the park, a hopping race, a three-legged race or an obstacle race.
More definitions of three-legged raceDefinition of three-legged race in:
- The US English dictionary