adverbchiefly • formal or • literary
- 1Three times: a dose of 25 mg thrice dailyMore example sentences
- Lawns are watered twice or thrice daily, especially in summer.
- But instead of Big Macs and large fries, thrice daily, I was to concentrate on the healthier offerings.
- I'm choosing this example because it is one I face daily, often twice daily, thrice on the Sabbath.
- 1.1 [as submodifier] Extremely; very: I was thrice blessedMore example sentences
- I'm a thrice damned fool - lucky he has a well developed sense of humour eh?
- Must you pester me now even after we're out of that thrice damned school and make my life more miserable?
More definitions of thriceDefinition of thrice in:
- The US English dictionary