(also thrift store)
- A shop selling second-hand clothes and household goods, typically to raise funds for a Church or charity.More example sentences
- I found an adorable, hole in the wall thrift store that sold all sorts of things, from clothes to antiques.
- It is disenchanting to face the reality that these policemen were so interested in hunting down a pair of second-hand pants I purchased at a thrift store abroad.
- Their actual words were, mama gets a big check for us, she spends it on herself and we shop at a thrift store.
More definitions of thrift shopDefinition of thrift shop in:
- The US English dictionary