Causing excitement and pleasure; exhilarating: a thrilling adventure it’s very thrilling to be here and to congratulate the team on another splendid success
More example sentences
- Book your program reservations in advance to ensure your own thrilling dolphin encounter.
- Hawthorn have ended a miserable week with an agonising 12-point defeat to Carlton in a thrilling encounter at Docklands in Melbourne.
- The medley relays brought events in the pool to a thrilling climax.
- More example sentences
- As Ray makes clear, thrillingly at times, the subject's working life gives the biopic something to show, at any rate, but not necessarily a way to bring out character explicitly, in dialogue.
- Tahitians seem to live to eat; stand next to your average Tahitian lady and you'll feel thrillingly slim, and as most of the food is imported from France, a visit to a Vaitape supermarket is reminiscent of your day trip to Boulogne.
- Unusually perhaps for such an adhesive read, this is not exactly a thriller, rather a thrillingly evocative recreation of a few months in 1940, when the skies seemed dark and weighty with the country's future.