- A stage that extends into the auditorium so that the audience is seated around three sides.More example sentences
- It is the deep red of the empty thrust stage that greets the audience as they enter the Royal Shakespeare Company's mobile auditorium for this production of Coriolanus on tour.
- That's what's so great about being in the Maclab thrust stage: the audience feels like they're right there.
- The closeness of the audience to the thrust stage creates a claustrophobic environment - similar to the one described aboard the Batavia.
More definitions of thrust stageDefinition of thrust stage in:
- The US English dictionary