- Any bacterial or rickettsial fever transmitted by the bite of a tick.More example sentences
- Another possibility is that Clark contracted tick fever, a zoonotic infection.
- Some species can transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tularemia, and Colorado tick fever.
- An epidemic of tick fever in the late nineteenth century forced cattle raisers to seek public assistance in eradicating the disease.
More definitions of tick feverDefinition of tick fever in:
- The US English dictionary