- An office or kiosk where tickets are sold.More example sentences
- Improvements will include two counters in the ticket office, a staff office and fully accessible public toilet with baby changing facilities.
- I found it hard to bear the service in the railway ticket office, the post office, the bank, etc.
- You sit on real train seats, the snug is a carriage, and the ticket office will sell you expensive draught beer.
More definitions of ticket officeDefinition of ticket office in:
- The US English dictionary