- A basin for boats which is accessible or navigable only at high tide.More example sentences
- ‘Until now, policy makers have focused on rivers, tidal basins and oceans, excluding a discussion of lakes,’ he said.
- The resort's legendary kids program offers cultural and ecological richness with activities like polefishing in the lagoon, examining sea urchins in tidal basins, or creating beautiful flower leis.
- It will be deployed in the Gulf Stream, 11 miles off the Florida coast, but the 120-kilowatt system also works in tidal basins and rivers.
More definitions of tidal basinDefinition of tidal basin in:
- The US English dictionary