noun[mass noun] (also tidelands) North American
- Land that is submerged at high tide.More example sentences
- The prefectural government will establish a committee to hear suggestions on how to resolve the environmental problems in the bay area, tidelands and wetlands, she said.
- On the west coast of Mexico near the town of San Blas is a limestone spring called La Tobara, part of an inviting system of lagoons, canals, and navigable tidelands.
- At least eight lodges have received the go-ahead to be built in tidelands.
More definitions of tidelandDefinition of tideland in:
- The US English dictionary