(also tiger eye)
- A semi-precious yellowish-brown variety of quartz with a silky or chatoyant lustre, formed by replacement of crocidolite.More example sentences
- You will need a solar stone, such as citrine, yellow topaz, carnelian or yellow tiger's eye.
- The minerals in my set include fluorite, a very pretty piece of sodalite, and a nice piece of polished tiger eye.
- This process of elimination continued until he was only left with his tiger's eye and his moonstone.
More definitions of tiger's eyeDefinition of tiger's eye in:
- The US English dictionary