noun[mass noun, usually with modifier]
- An Indian dish of small pieces of meat or vegetables marinated in a spice mixture: lamb tikkaMore example sentences
- A slick of oil sits on top of our national dish, the chicken tikka masala.
- The five meals tested were cheese and tomato pizza, chicken tikka masala, steak and kidney pie, quiche lorraine and beef lasagne.
- Statistics show Britain's favourite foods include beef lasagne, chicken tikka masala and pizza.
from Punjabi ṭikkā.
More definitions of tikkaDefinition of tikka in:
- The US English dictionary