- A coded signal on videotape or film giving information about such things as frame number, time of recording, or exposure.More example sentences
- Each frame of video is individually numbered (like frames on a roll of film) using time code, so the time codes from the offline edit are then used to do the online edit.
- The videotapes were dubbed onto tape with a visible time code with resolution to the frame.
- I first wondered if the time code was missing from the videotape.
More definitions of time codeDefinition of time code in:
- The US English dictionary