- Reducing the amount of time needed to do something: he had no idea this time-saving idea would turn into a profitable business time-saving devicesMore example sentences
- The rapid pace of modern life has created enormous demand for convenient and time-saving goods and services.
- Plan your meals around the use of these and other time-saving appliances.
- A few easy-to-use time-saving ideas can make all the difference and help you get more out of every day.
More definitions of time-savingDefinition of time-saving in:
- The US English dictionary