Definition of time travel in English:
(In science fiction) travel through time into the past or the future.
- And it is science fiction about time travel, so you need to keep your wits about you.
- The chronological differences between past and present in time travel are marked.
- Since we have never seen a tourist from the future, time travel must be impossible.
time traveller noun
- Example sentences
- At the end of that book the time traveller returns to the future and the anonymous narrator is left to write the story.
- A Victorian time traveller would recognise the schools more than any other institution in this age.
- There's 1,000 years of history here and the volunteer park ranger becomes a time traveller when she escorts groups around the park.
Definition of time travel in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan