- Not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion: antiques add to the timeless atmosphere of the dining roomMore example sentences
lasting, classic, enduring, ageless, permanent, perpetual, perennial, abiding, unfailing, unchanging, never-changing, changeless, unvarying, unfading, invariable, unending, without end, ceaseless, never dying, undying, deathless, immortal, eternal, everlasting, immutable, indestructible, imperishable
- These classic pieces are often timeless, never seem to go out of fashion and are easily adapted to the style of the season.
- The movie went on to become a timeless classic, popular around the world.
- This truly timeless Canadian classic is a piece of film to be seen again and again.
- [as submodifier]: a timelessly beautiful womanMore example sentences
- Those who travel inland will find a tranquil green countryside to explore, prevalent with almond, fig, orange and pine trees, where little villages stand timelessly in the sun.
- John Rodgers and Aaron Cox worked timelessly at midfield.
- His sculptures may be made out of old cookers and washing machines, buckled wheels and rusty chains, but they communicate timelessly.