- In good time; sufficiently early: ensure timeous completion and posting of applicationsMore example sentences
- Relevant, sufficient, accurate and timeous data has to be collected to make informed decisions.
- This allows for early detection of trends and this in turn allows for timeous changes in health strategies.
- The situation is one of farce but it is of your own making as you have been and still are unable to comply with the basis of providing a timeous supply of good quality material.
- More example sentences
- There should be a more consistent workload, which would be facilitated by Ministers adhering to guidelines and tabling bills timeously.
- There are no easy answers, but there must certainly be measures that can be taken timeously in order to eventually achieve more parity.
- And all these problems could be avoided, if the ministers could simply and timeously explain what it was all about.
More definitions of timeousDefinition of timeous in:
- The US English dictionary