Definition of timeous in English:
In good time; sufficiently early: ensure timeous completion and posting of applications
More example sentences
- Relevant, sufficient, accurate and timeous data has to be collected to make informed decisions.
- This allows for early detection of trends and this in turn allows for timeous changes in health strategies.
- The situation is one of farce but it is of your own making as you have been and still are unable to comply with the basis of providing a timeous supply of good quality material.
- Example sentences
- There should be a more consistent workload, which would be facilitated by Ministers adhering to guidelines and tabling bills timeously.
- There are no easy answers, but there must certainly be measures that can be taken timeously in order to eventually achieve more parity.
- And all these problems could be avoided, if the ministers could simply and timeously explain what it was all about.
Definition of timeous in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia