- An instrument, such as a clock or watch, for measuring time.More example sentences
- This discovery led to the invention of the pendulum and various timepieces such as the Grandfather clock, but at the time Galileo could not explain it.
- The Swiss watchmaking legend draws from its active engagement in the world of sports to create the most accurate measuring instruments and sports-inspired timepieces ever made.
- Seventy-one percent of practitioners preferred to use personal timepieces (e.g. wristwatches) for routine care.
More definitions of timepieceDefinition of timepiece in:
- The US English dictionary