- A can for preserving food: we found a tin can and filled it with waterMore example sentences
- Toby walked back to the kitchen, quickly scraped some dog food out of a tin can into Bucky's dish, and placed it on the floor.
- But we needed the dark of the night for his plan so we picked up an old tin can from a metal dumpster near the Purina Dog Chow Company and we killed some time playing one-on-one soccer with it beside the rail yards.
- I'm in my car, thrown aside in the car park like an old tin can.
More definitions of tin canDefinition of tin can in:
- The US English dictionary