- A person who makes or repairs articles of tin or tinplate.More example sentences
- The cloth-bound compilation shows turners, coppersmiths, tinsmiths, gun fitters, engine fitters and radio mechanics hard at work, including a large number of women training as fitters, turners and welders.
- Some dealt in food but there were also tailors, shoemakers, glove-makers (including Shakespeare's father), wheelwrights, carpenters, blacksmiths, tinsmiths, and many more.
- Workers in this informal sector include tinsmiths, seamstresses, bakers, carpenters, and peddlers.
More definitions of tinsmithDefinition of tinsmith in:
- The US English dictionary