- A score made by tipping a rebound into the basket.More example sentences
- I was making slam dunks, short-range jumpers, transition baskets, baskets off offensive rebounds, tip-ins, everything.
- To a basketball player, it means that the force he can impart to the ball ranges from that required for a long two-handed set shot to that required for a tip-in a few inches from the basket.
- His idea of high-scoring offense is drawing a foul and a free throw after seven passes and a tip-in off an offensive rebound.
More definitions of tip-inDefinition of tip-in in:
- The US English dictionary