- A steel lever for removing tyres from wheel rims.More example sentences
- Handing John a tire iron he commanded, ‘Help me take off the wheels.’
- The weapon they had recovered was a solid steel crowbar the length of a tire iron, not the harmless hollow tube the widow had testified it was, and yes, it could certainly be a very lethal weapon.
- It was an odd assortment of stuff, from a tire iron and vanity mirror to fan and seat belts.
More definitions of tire ironDefinition of tire iron in:
- The US English dictionary