- A herb tea.More example sentences
- Elderflowers have been made into teas or tisanes in Europe and by N. American Indians, largely for medicinal use and especially as an antidote against colds.
- On crisp spring days I often make a tisane or a rose tea, take it into the garden and wrap myself in a big warm blanket.
- There are espressos, cappuccinos, mochaccinos, lattés, teas, tisanes and a wide assortment of more exotically flavoured coffee-based potions that would definitely put a little motion in your ocean, if you know what I mean.
1930s: from French.
More definitions of tisaneDefinition of tisane in:
- The US English dictionary