- Thin, soft paper, typically used for wrapping or protecting fragile or delicate articles.More example sentences
- He unwrapped tissue paper from something soft, round and brown and handed it out to Yossarian.
- I unwrapped my new turquoise heels from their delicate tissue paper and admired myself in the mirror.
- The first is to place small crumpled pieces of colored tissue paper on the watercolor paper.
More definitions of tissue paperDefinition of tissue paper in:
- The US English dictionary