Arousing mild sexual excitement or interest; salacious: she let slip titillating details about her clients then came a lot of titillating tabloid speculation
More example sentences
- Sure, crass commercialism has pushed the mainstream media into an obsession with titillating stories about celebrities.
- Yet there is more here than just titillating visuals.
- By the time that same child is 18 years old, approximately 40,000 sexually titillating scenes will have been viewed.
- Example sentences
- The bustier of their cocktail dress unravels dangerously, titillatingly close to the Muslim, Jewish and Christian religious symbols woven into it.
- I am the first to admit that Oshima Nagisa's Gohatto (1999, more literally ‘Against the Law,’ but titillatingly translated for international showings as ‘Taboo’) is a visually beautiful film.
- Or they were collected and retold in such a way as to be more acceptable (though still titillatingly risqué and scandalous) for a non-Native audience.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.