- A pipit, especially the meadow pipit.More example sentences
- At the end of a fortnight two little titlarks came out of their shells, and the next day two more.
- Here the titlarks were in extraordinary force, and I lingered about the spot for half an hour, awaiting the longspurs that might be hoped for in their company.
- Near me a titlark every few minutes rose from the sward, and spreading his wings came down aslant, singing with all his might.
More definitions of titlarkDefinition of titlark in:
- The US English dictionary