noun (plural same or tiyins)
- A monetary unit of Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, equal to one hundredth of a som.More example sentences
- Nowadays men are coming from the villages without even a few tiyin to buy bread.
- Coins are available in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50 tiyins and bank notes in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 Sum.
- He says the official daily food ration is 24 soms and 60 tiyins per prisoner.
More definitions of tiyinDefinition of tiyin in:
- The US English dictionary