- A shopkeeper who sells cigarettes, tobacco, and other items used by smokers.More example sentences
- What is the best way to stop tobacconists selling cigarettes to children?
- Likewise for smoking - if everyone quit smoking tomorrow, newsagents, tobacconists, cigarette companies would all collapse and thousands more jobs would be lost.
- They were in the tradition of colportage, hawked by street pedlars who entered bars and workshops, or sold by tobacconists, newsagents, or at railway kiosks.
More definitions of tobacconistDefinition of tobacconist in:
- The US English dictionary