nounNorth American • informal
- A person’s buttocks or anus.More example sentences
- Well the next day out of her tochus came the pink ribbon that had been tied around the bunny's neck.
- So you can wear your tochus on your chest or let the world know you have a shayna punim.
- My job consisted of sitting on my tochus and reading for eight straight hours a day.
early 20th century: from Yiddish tokhes, from Hebrew tahḍatḇ 'beneath'.
More definitions of tochusDefinition of tochus in:
- The US English dictionary